Hayat Communications Company KSCC (HCC) is a publicly listed company on the Kuwait Stock Exchange focused on the communications industry. HCC is a service provider for the design, supply, build and management of various types of fixed line and wireless networks, namely the mobile industry, fiber roll-out, security and surveillance.
Board of Directors
- Amer Ahmed Bazie Al-Yaseen (Chairman)
- Imad Habib Hassan Jowhar Hayat (Vice Chairman & CEO)
- Abdulaziz Ghazi Fahad Alnafisi (Board Director)
- Talal Thunayan Mashari Al-Yaquot (Independent Board Director)
- Abdullah Sayer Bader Al- Sayer (Board Director)
- Nisreen Ibrahim Basiouny (Board Secretary)
The Telecom industry and the ongoing investments by the GCC nations in HCC’s geographic expanse is maturing and is now offering strong opportunities for players to shift along the value chain. It is this time and opportunity that is the foundation for the new vision for Hayat Communications Company.
To be the leading telecom infrastructure provider across the MENASA region, providing best-in-class critical infrastructure design, rollout, and management services to the industry while transitioning to an asset owner/ manager.