Service TSP (Civil & Electrical) Works - 400 GBT / RTT Sites (UP West, UP East, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal and MPCG)
In the year 2010 provided Infrastructure Service (STSP) Work which involves :
- Foundation for Tower (15 M, 18 M, 30 M, 40 M and 50 M), Shelter and DG, Boundary Wall.
- Complete Electrical Works including Earthing.
- Project Management (Coordination of Class A Material Installation and Commissioning)
Maintenance Services - 2200 Sites (Spanning across 7 Telecom Circles)
Period between Mar 2011 and Oct 2014 Hayat Communication have been involved in Passive Infrastructure Maintenance work.
The Corrective /remedial maintenance is urgent network maintenance and performance maintenance activities including fault detection and rectification of passive components of the sites. The response and rectification times are defined by agreed service level agreements. The activity includes to remove the root cause of failure and to restore the system functionality to the pre-incident level.
- Critical Alarms – Power failure, DG failure, smoke and fire
- Major Alarms – AC failure, temperature etc
- Minor Alarms –low fuel, shelter door open, humidity alarms etc
- When NOC identifies and verifies such faults in one of the network elements; NOC opens issues a trouble ticket as a work order pertaining to such tasks which is closed after the fault has been rectified by field team verified by NOC.
The Preventive maintenance scope covers planned and scheduled site visits for routine site checkups and inspection of passive equipment of the sites. During PM all passive equipment are periodically checked to improve the health of the components in order to minimize the corrective maintenance. The PM activities are performed and scheduled as per customer requirements and scope handled under preventive maintenance is to check below components.
- Air conditioning units. Power Systems, Battery Banks, MDBs etc
- Diesel generators and regular filling of Diesel
- Alarm panel, sensors, exhaust fans, power points, lights, tower lights, Earth Pits etc.