Civil Works - 850 sites ( Roof top + Green field)
Since 1999 providing Comprehensive Turnkey Infrastructure Work for GSM Sites including Supply and Installation of:
- Roof Top Towers: 3 Legged Grid Masts, 4 Legged Self Supporting Towers, Wall Mounted Poles and Self Supporting - Non Penetrating Poles.
- Monopoles: 25 M, 30 M & 40 M.
- Greenfield/Dessert Towers: 40 M, 60 M, 75 M, 100 M.
- Equipment Containers: Fitted with Air conditioners, Fire Protection Systems, Electrical Power Systems and Lighting, Cable Trays and Earthing Systems.
- Diesel Generators: Single Generators and Twin Generators.
- Cell on Wheels.
- Temporary Sites ( GRDS ) –30 M.
- Camouflaged Structures like Palm Trees.
- Site Fencing (including Foundations and Leveling).
- All Associated Civil Works.
- Completed till now approx. 1000 Sites.
Coast Guard Project
- Supply, Design ,foundation and Erection of 83 M Heavy Duty Towers with Lift Trolley & Fully Equipped Shelter and Generator through Wataniya Telecom for 3 Island Sites.
- Supply of Antennas, Feeder Cables, Connectors and other GSM Ancillaries.
- Internal and External Works which include Installation and commissioning of Base stations, Antennas, Feeder Cables, Cable Trays, BTS, Rectifiers and Battery Banks.
- Installation, commission and Alignment of Microwave links.
- Supply and Installation of Power Systems and Battery Banks.
- Design and Implementation of In building Solutions( IBS ) and repeaters - 100 Sites.
- SRAL Upgrades - 150 Sites
- Edge Project ; Swapping Siemens BS 60 with BS 240 - 144 Sites
- Site Design Documents.
Field Maintenance Services
Hayat Communication is doing First line maintenance of Wataniya passive network covering 1500 Sites.
The Corrective /remedial maintenance is urgent network maintenance and performance maintenance activities including fault detection and rectification of passive components of the sites. The response and rectification times are defined by agreed service level agreements. The activity includes to remove the root cause of failure and to restore the system functionality to the pre-incident level.
- Critical Alarms – Power failure, DG failure and smoke, fire.
- Major Alarms – AC failure, temperature, etc.
- Minor Alarms – tower light alarm, low fuel, shelter door open, humidity alarms etc.
- When NOC identifies and verifies such faults in one of the network elements; NOC opens issues a trouble ticket as a work order pertaining to such tasks which is closed after the fault has been rectified by FLM teams and verified by NOC.
The Preventive maintenance scope covers planned and scheduled site visits for routine site checkups and inspection of both active and passive components of the sites. During PM all active and passive site components are periodically checked to improve the health of the components in order to minimize the corrective maintenance. The PM activities are performed and scheduled as per customer requirements and scope handled under preventive maintenance is to check below components.
- Air conditioning units. Power Systems, Battery Banks, MDBs etc.
- Diesel generators.
- Alarm panel, sensors, exhaust fans, power points, lights, tower lights, Earth Pits etc.
- Civil structures like shelter, tower, antenna structures, fence, gate, ladder and Cleaning of sites – monthly for desert sites & quarterly for other sites.
Hayat is currently managing Ooredoo technical closed warehouse of 500 sq.mt and open yard of 3000 sq.mt . Hayat have been efficiently managing the same for past 13 years. In addition Hayat is also providing logistics support for Civil, Power & BSS Material.