Since 2007 providing Comprehensive Turnkey Infrastructure Work for GSM Sites.
Year : 2007 - 2012
1. Site Acquisition
- Site Surveys
- Negotiations with the Owners
- Consultant Reports
- Site Documentations
2. Civil Works - 400 Sites
- Supplying Equipment Shelters with Air Conditioners, Distribution Boards installed with complete Electrical Works
- Foundations of Towers, Shelters and Guyed Masts
- Installation of RT sites - 145 sites
- Erection of Green Field Towers and Monopoles - 255 sites
- Diesel Generators: Single Generators and Twin Generators
- Camouflaged Structures like Palm Trees
- Site Fencing (including Foundations and Leveling) and All Associated Civil Works.
3. Telecom Works --700 Plus sites
- Internal and External Works which include Installation and commissioning of Base stations antennas, Feeder Cables, Cable Trays, BTS, Rectifiers and Battery Banks.
- Installations commissioning and alignment of Microwave links
- Power Upgrades
- Site Surveys
- Site Design Documents.
- 2G, 3G & LTE
- Supply of Feeder Cables, Connectors and other GSM Ancillaries
- Relocation and Hot Swap of BTS Sites.
- In building Solutions
4. Field Maintenance Services
Hayat Communications did First line maintenance of DU passive network covering 700 Sites.
Year: 2007 - 2009
The Corrective /remedial maintenance is urgent network maintenance and performance maintenance activities including fault detection and rectification of passive components of the sites. The response and rectification times are defined by agreed service level agreements. The activity includes to remove the root cause of failure and to restore the system functionality to the pre-incident level.
- Critical Alarms – Power failure, DG failure, and smoke, fire
- Major Alarms – AC failure, temperature, etc
- Minor Alarms – tower light alarm, low fuel, shelter door open, humidity alarms etc
- When NOC identifies and verifies such faults in one of the network elements; NOC opens issues a trouble ticket as a work order pertaining to such tasks which is closed after the fault has been rectified by FLM teams and verified by NOC.
The Preventive maintenance scope covers planned and scheduled site visits for routine site checkups and inspection of both active and passive components of the sites. During PM all active and passive site components are periodically checked to improve the health of the components in order to minimize the corrective maintenance. The PM activities are performed and scheduled as per customer requirements and scope handled under preventive maintenance is to check below components.
- Air conditioning units. Power Systems, Battery Banks, MDBs etc.
- Diesel generators.
- Alarm panel, sensors, exhaust fans, power points, lights, tower lights, Earth Pits etc.
- Civil structures like shelter, tower, antenna structures, fence, gate, ladder and Cleaning of sites – monthly for desert sites & quarterly for other sites.