Since 2009 providing Comprehensive Turnkey Infrastructure Work for GSM Sites including
- Site Surveys.
- Negotiations with the Owners.
- Consultant Reports.
- Site Documentations.
Civil Works - 170 Sites
- Supply and Installations Roof Top Towers: Roof top guyed mast towers, Wall Mounted Poles and Self Supporting - None Penetrating Poles
- Supply and Installations of Monopoles - 25 M / 30 M
- Greenfield / Dessert Towers—36 M / 48 M
- Equipment Containers: Fitted with Air conditioners, Fire Protection Systems, Electrical Power Systems and Lighting, Cable Trays and Earthing Systems.
- Diesel Generators: Single Generators and Twin Generators
- Temporary Sites ( GRDS ) – 30 M
- Site Fencing (including Foundations and Leveling) and All Associated Civil Works
- Completed till now approx. 170 Sites.
- Internal and External Works which include Installation and commissioning of Base stations antennas, Feeder Cables, Cable Trays, BTS, Rectifiers and Battery Banks
- Installations commissioning and alignment of Microwave links
- Power Upgrades
- Upgrades / Relocations / Swaps
- Site Design Documents
- 2G expansion -- 300 Sites
- 3G Expansion -- 200 sites
- LTE project -- 250 sites
Field Maintenance Services
Hayat Communication has done 2009 -2011 First line maintenance of VIVA Network covering 375 Sites.
The Corrective / remedial maintenance is urgent network maintenance and performance maintenance activities including fault detection and rectification of both active and passive components of the sites. The response and rectification times are defined by agreed service level agreements. The activity includes to remove the root cause of failure and to restore the system functionality to the pre-incident level.
- Critical Alarms – Power failure, DG failure, and smoke, fire, BSS, & MW network.
- Major Alarms – AC failure, temperature, VSWR, Sector down etc.
- Minor Alarms – tower light alarm, low fuel, shelter door open, humidity alarms etc.
- When NOC identifies and verifies such faults in one of the network elements; NOC opens issues a trouble ticket as a work order pertaining to such tasks which is closed after the fault has been rectified by FLM teams and verified by NOC.
The Preventive maintenance scope covers planned and scheduled site visits for routine site checkups and inspection of both active and passive components of the sites. During PM all active and passive site components are periodically checked to improve the health of the components in order to minimize the corrective maintenance . The PM activities are performed and scheduled as per customer requirements and scope handled under preventive maintenance is to check below components.
- Antenna Systems, BTS Equipments, Transmission equipments, RF signal cables etc.
- Air conditioning units. Power Systems, Battery Banks, MDBs etc.
- Diesel generators.
- Alarm panel, sensors, exhaust fans, power points, lights, tower lights, Earth Pits etc.
- Civil structures like shelter, tower, antenna structures, fence, gate, ladder and Cleaning of sites – monthly for desert sites & quarterly for other sites.