Since 2013 providing Comprehensive Turnkey TI Works for GSM Sites including
- Internal and External Works which include Installation and commissioning of Base stations antennas, Feeder Cables, Cable Trays, BTS, Rectifiers and Battery Banks
- Installations commissioning and alignment of Microwave links
- Power Upgrades
- Upgrades / Relocations / Swaps
- Site Design Documents
- 2G Swap sites --150 Sites
- 3G Swap sites – 150 sites
- LTE Installations -- 175 sites
Field Maintenance Services
Hayat Communication has done 2013 – TILL DATE First line maintenance of ZAIN Network covering 395 Sites.
The Corrective /remedial maintenance is urgent network maintenance and performance maintenance activities including fault detection and rectification of both active and passive components of the sites. The response and rectification times are defined by agreed service level agreements. The activity includes to remove the root cause of failure and to restore the system functionality to the pre-incident level.
- Major Alarms – AC failure, temperature, VSWR, Sector down etc.
- Minor Alarms – tower light alarm, low fuel, shelter door open, humidity alarms etc.
- When NOC identifies and verifies such faults in one of the network elements; NOC opens issues a trouble ticket as a work order pertaining to such tasks which is closed after the fault has been rectified by FLM teams and verified by NOC.
The Preventive maintenance scope covers planned and scheduled site visits for routine site checkups and inspection of both active and passive components of the sites. During PM all active and passive site components are periodically checked to improve the health of the components in order to minimize the corrective maintenance . The PM activities are performed and scheduled as per customer requirements and scope handled under preventive maintenance is to check below components.
- Antenna Systems, BTS Equipment’s, Transmission equipment’s, RF signal cables etc.
- Air conditioning units. Power Systems, Battery Banks, MDBs etc.
- Diesel generators.
- Alarm panel, sensors, exhaust fans, power points, lights, tower lights, Earth Pits etc.
- Civil structures like shelter, tower, antenna structures, fence, gate, ladder and Cleaning of sites – monthly for desert sites & quarterly for other sites.